This article provides an equipment overview and description of indicator lights for the Bandluxe R505 Router.
This product is designed to access the Internet via 4G technology and share the bandwidth through a Wi-Fi network. It is easy to configure and operate even for non-technical users.
- 4G External Antenna Port – To connect the main 4G external Antenna if needed.
- Reset Button – To reset the Router, press the reset button briefly. To restore the Router’s factory settings, press the reset button for longer than 5 sec.
- LAN Port – Connect Ethernet devices such as computer, switches, and hubs.
- WAN Port – Connect a DSL or Cable modem.
- RJ11 Port – Connect an analog phone (currently not used).
- Power Switch – To switch on/off the router.
- Power Receptor – Receptor for Power Adaptor.
- WPS Button – To enable WPS, press the WPS button for longer than 5 sec. To disable Screen Saver, press the WPS button briefly.
- SIM Slot – Insert SIM/USIM. Push-push Type.
- 4G External Antenna Port – To connect the secondary 4G External Antenna if needed.
- Power LED – Solid light indicates that the power supply is connected properly.
- WiFi External Antenna Port – To connect to a WiFi External Antenna if needed.
- Liquid Crystal Display – Indicates Date/Time and WPS.
The Main Screen is the default display screen and provides a quick glance at the status of the device. The screen enters screen save mode after 60 seconds of inactivity.
The top of the screen may display the following icons, depending on the status of the device.
The Signal Strength icon indicates the relative strength of the radio signal from the nearest base station.
The Radio Access Network icon indicates the subscriber’s network mobile technology. It may vary from user to use and from region to region.
The SMS icon indicates whether the mobile subscriber has received new messages from the Short Message Service.
The WiFi icon indicates whether the WiFi feature is enabled or disabled.
The Roaming icon indicates whether the SIM is in roaming status or not.
The VoIP status icon indicates VoIP settings are able to register to a VoIP server.
The Ethernet icon indicates if a PC is connected to the LAN port or if a router is connected to the WAN port.
|1 star is the least
useful and 5 stars being most useful.
If you would like to provide additional comments click here.
click to rate